LEARN PROFESSIONAL LOCATION MODEL PHOTO & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Looking to delve into glamour photography or video production? Or maybe you’re seeking to enhance your existing skills? Seize this chance to elevate your glamour media prowess to professional standards.
Leveraging our extensive shooting experience, we offer you a golden opportunity to understand and execute shoots that meet industry expectations.
This isn’t just about capturing beautiful models. We’ll guide you on the ins and outs of professional glamour production, helping you take your work to the next level and paving the way for a rewarding career.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
HOW TO COMBINE BOTH PHOTO AND VIDEO IN ONE SHOOT.
- Preparing for a shoot
- Talking to the client
- Putting your team together
- Keeping up with new styles
- Location Scouting
- Equipment required
- Preparing your kit
- Glamour lighting for photo and video
- How to set your camera up for photos
- How to set your camera up for videos
- Styles of glamour modeling
- How to style your model
- Hair and makeup
- Working with amateur models
- Working with Professional models
- Model releases
- Secrets to directing models with confidence
- How to organise content from the shoot
- Preparing images for your client
- Retouching those final images
- Editing that great video
- Professional insight into the industry.
- Understanding picture syndication
- How to make money in glamour
THE PROFESSIONAL SHOOT EXPERIENCE
These are our current packages. Based at our LONDON EC1 studio which has easy access served by four tube stations, Angel, Barbican, Farringdon, and the Elizabeth Line
We use professional models.
TUTORIAL – BESPOKE INDIVIDUAL
Suitable for individuals Looking for a one-to-one bespoke class on how to shoot, this can be set purposely for your experience from beginners to those wanting to learn a particular aspect of the skills of shooting.
Half-day 4-hour session – £695
Full day 8-hour session – £895
TUTORIAL – SMALL GROUP 3-5
Suitable for small groups looking for a class on how to shoot, this is a questions and answers session where we shoot as well as learn from watching a shoot in progress. We will shoot both photos & videos as we progress through the session.
Half-day session – £295 PP
Half-day 8-hour session – £495 PP
TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAINING & WORKSHOPS Booking and Payment Policy
- Booking and Payment Policy: We reserve the right to cancel a tutorial/course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the tutorial/course. Under these circumstances, a full and prompt refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
- Securing your place: Your refundable deposit must be paid to secure your place on the course.
Your payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal. You may wish to pay by an alternative method so please contact us.
- Notice of Cancellation: Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. It is not possible to refund any deposit cancellation made less than 5 days prior to the course start date.
- Non-attendance: Please be aware that if you do miss any sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course or day.
- Non-transferable: You must attend the course or workshop you have booked a place on, on the correct dates and at the stated times.