Boudoir Photography & Video
LONDONS PREMIER BOUDOIR PHOTO AND VIDEO PRODUCTION
We are a London-based studio creating sensual boudoir photo/video. We work with both fashion and lingerie companies as well as undertake personal commissions.
With years of experience shooting models, glamour, fashion, boudoir, lads mags, or what you ever want to call it, we are in the unique position to shoot effective glamour photos and video.
Experienced in directing people we use all of our expertise to give you a totally enjoyable experience as well as getting great results.
From shooting and directing calendars, creating and shooting professional content for publication or online content for websites and PR we can be relied on to produce something a little different.
Please call us with your full shot list and production requirements and we will create a price rate for you.
All of our film editing and image services are produced in-house.
We work directly with many different clients and these are just a few of the names we have collected: FHM, Maxim, Twistys, Studio66, Daily Sport, The Sun, Daily Star, Playboy, Coco De Mer, Love Honey, Bluebella Lingerie, Penthouse, Macandbumble.com, Stringfellow’s, Pabo, NiteLife, to name a few.
THE PHOTO SHOOT
OK, many models use their own iPhones and cameras to produce content but having the odd professional photoshoot is great for your PR marketing and promotions. Great images shot by an experienced photographer who can help direct and move so you look your best.
We like to keep the photos real and help project your beauty and so we have different levels of retouching depending on your final wishes.
THE VIDEO SHOOT
Videos capture the attention of the viewer. A video grabs interest and shows honesty. What would you prefer to see if you were buying a product online? A faked image or a trusted video?
I’m no stranger to glamour photography. With many publications, my work has graced publications magazines, and books all over the world as well as websites and TV stations.
I currently shoot for many lingerie, sports fitness and swimsuit companies with both photo and video and enjoy keeping up with the times and technology and trying new ideas and styles.
Based in London my work takes me all over the place and so it makes it all interesting when you don’t know where you will be shooting next.
Andy London 07748651830
Our studio is based at Central London Studios EC1 with easy access to 4 tube stations, taxis, and shops.
FEMMESAUVAGE Studio: 13-15 Lever Street, London, EC1V 3QU
NEVER SHOT GLAMOUR OR BOUDOIR BEFORE?
An exclusive glamour photo video shoot in sunny Mallorca. It’s an introduction to learn how to shoot effective photo & video and improve and polish your skills to a professional level.
LEARN PROFESSIONAL LOCATION MODEL PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Never shot glamour before or just wanting to improve your skills? This is a chance on how to improve your glamour media production with both photography and video bring it up to professional standards. With our vast experience shooting both on location and studio, this is a great opportunity to learn how to shoot properly and professionally and produce professional content.
We are going to take you on a professional shoot experience and shoot as we would on a professional shoot for a professional client.
This isn’t simply a class on how to shoot girls, its a class teaching you the dirty tips and tricks of how to do it as a professional and taking your work to the next level, and how to make hard cash while doing it.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We use both photo and video in our shoots and treat both mediums equally and show how to use them effectively when you shoot.
- Preparing for a shoot
- Talking to the client
- Putting your team together
- Keeping up with new styles
- Location Scouting
- Equipment required
- Preparing your kit
- Glamour lighting for photo and video
- How to set your camera up for photos
- How to set your camera up for videos
- Styles of glamour modelling
- How to style your model
- Hair and makeup
- Working with amateur models
- Working with Professional models
- Model releases
- Secrets on directing models with confidence
- How to organise content from the shoot
- Preparing images for your client
- Retouching those final images
- Editing that great video
- Professional insight into the industry.
- Understanding picture syndication
- How to make money in glamour
THE PROFESSIONAL SHOOT EXPERIENCE
These are our current packages. Based at our LONDON EC1 studio which has easy access served by three tube stations, Angel, Barbican and Farringdon
We like to book our professional models through Purleport and include this in the cost of your tutorial fee however if you wish to bring your own you are welcome to do so. However, the fee is the same.
TUTORIAL – BESPOKE INDIVIDUAL
Suitable for individuals Looking for a one to one bespoke class on how to shoot, this can be set purposely for your experience from beginners to wanting to learn a particular aspect of the skills of shooting.
Half-day 4-hour session – £695
Full day 8-hour session – £895
TUTORIAL – SMALL GROUP 3-5
Suitable for small groups looking for a class on how to shoot, this is a questions and answers session where we shoot as well as learning from watching a shoot in progress. We will shoot both photo & video as we progress through the session.
Half-day session – £295 PP
Half-day 8-hour session – £495 PP
TERMS & CONDITIONS – TRAINING & WORKSHOPS Booking and Payment Policy
- Booking and Payment Policy: We reserve the right to cancel a tutorial/course no later than 7 days before the start date if there are insufficient numbers booked onto the tutorial/course. Under these circumstances, a full and prompt refund will be given to anyone who has already paid.
- Securing your place: Your refundable deposit must be paid to secure your place on the course.
Your payment can be made online by credit card or PayPal. You may wish to pay by an alternative method so please contact us.
- Notice of Cancellation: Please inform us as soon as possible if you are unable to attend a course. It is not possible to refund any deposit cancellation made less than 5 days prior to course start date.
- Non-attendance: Please be aware that if you do miss any sessions, these cannot be transferred to another course or day.
- Non-transferable: You must attend the course or workshop you have booked a place on, on the correct dates and at the stated times.